Are you waiting for your dreams to come true, or are you *living your dream life*?
Take a minute and really think about your answer to that question…
Because, sometimes waiting for our dreams to come true can actually become the biggest obstacle to living a dream life. We become so attached to the dream, that we forget to live in the present.
I used to get really frustrated at how long it was taking for my dreams to come to life indipill.com. I felt like the things I wanted, the life I dreamed of, the relationships I longed for, were never going to materialize.
Frustration became despair, as my life came crashing down. Out of complete desperation, I sought answers. How could this be? What happened to all of the dreams I used to have?
I found the answers right in front of me. As with all miracles, it started with love. Love for my children, love for the people around me, and love for the most basic joys of life.
Love opened the door to gratitude, and gratitude is the key that unlocks manifestation and abundance.
Now, I am grateful for all of my dreams, whether realized or not.
Yep, that’s right. Some dreams have come true, some came true and then were lost, and some dreams never came to be. And yes, I am grateful for every single one of them.
You see, along the way I discovered a few things about dreams:
1) It is the pursuit of our dreams that makes us who we are
– Our dreams motivate us to strive for more.
– As one of my mentors, Jim Rohn, taught me: “The major reason for setting a goal is what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be of far greater value than what you get.”
2) You can never out-imagine the universe
– Whatever your dreams are, the universe has much bigger plans.
– If you become too attached to your own idea of what is possible, you become closed off to limitless possibilities.
– When actually, the Universe says: “All this and more.”
– Who am I to argue with the Universe?
3) One dream leads to the next
– You never know where the pursuit of your dreams will lead you.
– Invariably along the way, you will gain new insights as your perspective shifts.
– If you are focused only on the dream, you may miss the biggest (and possibly the greatest) opportunities in your life.
4) Dreams will never materialize exactly as you see them
– We co-create our lives with those we’re closest to the circumstances and experiences of our lives and with the awesome forces of the Universe.
– These co-creators will have enormous influence on our lives.
– Remain open to the unique possibilities that come from these powerful co-conspirators.
I’m certainly not suggesting that your dreams can’t or won’t come true.
Just realize and embrace that they won’t materialize in the exact way that you imagine them.
And that’s OK. In fact, it’s awesome!
The key to realizing your dreams is to release your attachment to how they manifest.
Instead, open up to the possibilities that you can’t even imagine. Allow inspiration to come from unexpected places. Trust the universe to provide what you require when you need it.
I have come to believe that no dream is ever truly lost, instead it becomes transformed.
And if you feel as if your dreams have been lost, don’t despair. Create new ones!
Live, love, dance, cry, scream, laugh… And, allow your heart to open and discover the whispers of the Universe.
Inside, you know what your true dreams are, I believe that with all my heart. Love your life exactly as it is right now, all of it, and allow the truth that lies inside your soul to arise.
Be still and listen, not with your ears, but with your heart.
By all means pursue your dreams. Become a ferocious dreamer in relentless pursuit of your dreams. And allow your ideal life to emerge as you live your dream life NOW!
To YOUR freedom!